Project Brief- Best Luxury Condo Philippines - Sole Mare Parksuites
- Project Brief
What is the exact location of the property?
The property is located along Bradco Avenue, Paranaque. Just a walking distance from SM Mall of Asia.
What are the views that can be enjoyed by the residential unit owners?
Manila Bay, Roxas Boulevard Skyline, SM Mall of Asia Complex and Makati Skyline.Property and Structure Dimensions.What is the total lot area of the structure?
The total lot area is 6,281 square meters.What is the building footprint?
Building footprint is 3,911.71 square meters.What is the total gross floor area of the project?
The total gross floor area of the project is approximately 52,561.56 square meters.What is the total height of the building? (no. of floors and heights in meters)
The building has a total of 16 floors including the roof-deck and has a total height of 45.45 meters approximately from ground level up to the deck. Numbering of floors is up to 18th floor, without 4th, 13th and 14th floors. Lobby and Elevators.How many lobbies will there be?
The main lobby is located at the ground floor of each tower.What is the floor to floor vertical height of the main lobby?3.50meters.What is the area measurement of the main lobby?
Main lobby at each tower A has an area of 225.0 square meters while main lobby at tower B has an area of 179.0 square meters.What materials will be used for the interior of the typical lift lobby?
As per architectural:
How many elevators will be provided in each tower?
- a. Floor : Homogenous Tiles (0.60m x 0.60m)
- b. Ceiling : Gypsum Boar Painted Finish
- c. Walls : Latex Semi-gloss Enamel Paint Finish
Four (4) units of 14-passenger elevators.
- Residential Units
What floors will be covered by the residential units?
The floors that will be covered by residential units will be from 3rd floor up to the 18th floor.How many units will there be?
There will be a total of 916 residential units for the two towers.Tower A has 457 units while Tower B has 459 units.
What is the floor to ceiling clear height of each residential floor?
- 912 one-bedroom units
- Four(4) two-bedroom units
The floor to floor height of each residential unit is 2.85 meters.What is the width of the hallway?
The width of the hallway is 1.50 meters.What is the distance between Tower A and Tower B?
The distance between the two towers is 23.60 meters and the distance at the center between Tower A and B is 41.90 metersWhat materials will be used for the interior of all the residential units?
As per architectural:
- Floor: HDF Wood Laminated Flooring for living and dinning area and bedrooms
- W/ ceiling: ½”tnk Gypsum Board Painted Finish
- W/o ceiling: Poured Concrete- Skim coat Finish Painted on Off Form Concrete Slab
- Wall: Latex Semi-gloss Enamel Paint Finish
- Toilet & Bath:
- Floor: 0.30mX0.30m Ceramic tiles (unglazed)
- Ceiling: ½”tnk Gypsum Board Moisture Resistance
- Wall: 0.30mX0.30m Ceramic tiles (glazed)- 1.90m above flooring painted
- Shower area: 0.30 X 0.30 m Ceramic tiles and glass shower enclosure.
- Structural Specification and Utilities
What is the type of foundation that will be used for the building?
Driven pile foundation. (Definition of Driven Pile = Any pile, such as precast pile, which is driven into position at its final position at the site)Is there a provision for air-conditioning units?
All residential units have electrical provision for air-conditioning unit, window or split type for bedrooms. There is a provision for split type unit at the living / dining rooms of big units.Is there a provision for hot and cold water in each residential unit?
There is electrical provision for hot and cold water. Water heater will be provided by the unit’s owners.Where will the water tanks be located and the capacity?
Each tower has two (2) overhead water tanks with the capacity of 20,000 gallons each located at the deck of each tower. Two (2) domestic cistern tanks with the capacity of 120,000 gallons each located at the roof deck of each tower.Is there a back-up power?
In the event of normal power failure, generator sets will be utilized as standby power source of the building. The common areas will have 100% back-up power while each residential unit will be provided with a limited power enough to run basic appliances and light. The emergency power will be diesel-fueled engine generator sets.Can the genset provide enough power for the entire building?
The following percentage will be provided by the genset:
- 100% lighting and receptacle outlet for common area.
- 100% life safety and essential load.
- 30% lighting and receptacle load for commercial area.
- For residential, 1 receptacle for refrigerator, 1 for living area and 1 for master’s bedroom.
All residential units will be provided with individual electrical sub-metering. Emergency power consumption will be billed on a pro-rated basis. No metering for emergency power. -Individual water meters are also provided for each unit.
- Amenities, Services and Other Features
What are the amenities of the project?
What is the total area of the amenities of the project?
- Adult’s Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Internet Corner
- Mini Theater
- He/She Shower Room
- Multi-Function Room
- Fitness Gym
- Children’s Playground
- Games room (Billiard Hall, Darts)
- Lounging Area
- Al Fresco Lanai
- Conversation Nook
- Yoga Deck
- Exercise Area
- Gazebo Pavilion
- Garden Corners
- Water Features
- Party Lawn
The amenities at the podium level has a total area of 1,850 square meters.What are the other features of the project?
What are the safety features of the building?
- 24-hr security.
- Tenant Access Card System at the main entrance, amenity floor and designated floor
- Routine shuttle bus going to MOA.
- Basement parking for residential units
- 4 elevators for each tower.
- Automatic fire alarm and sprinkler system
- Natural ventilation at typical floors
- Building life safety compliance to local fire code and NFPA 101 safety code.
- Semi-addressable Fire Detection and Alarm System.
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler System (AFSS)
- Three fire escape locations at all level.
- All equipment provided with accessible clearance for maintenance.
- Parking Levels
How many parking levels will be provided?
The project has one basement parking for residential use and ground floor exterior parking for the commercial.What is the total number of the parking slots?
Visitors and commercial parking slots are available at the ground floor.
What is the size of each parking slot?
- 1. Basement : 173 slots for residential
The size of each parking slots is 2.50 meters wide by 5.0 meters in length with a total of 12.50sq.m.
What is the vertical clearance of the carpark?3.60 meters from floor to floor
What is the width of the driveway of the parking area?Where is the entrance/exit point of the carpark?
The entrance/exit point is right side of the building.
- Advantages of tenants for having a unit in this project:
- Walking distance to the SM Mall of Asia Complex, one of the largest shopping malls in the world. Great access to entertainment, lifestyle, I.T. center, restaurants, SMX Trade & Convention Center, SM mall of Asia, Church and Esplanade Sunset Strip.
- Great view of the Manila Bay, famous of its breathtaking sunset.
- Commercial component like restaurants and call center at ground and 2nd floor.
- Great amenities at the 3rd floor
- Fresh breathing air coming from the sea breeze, very healthy for the well-being of occupants.
- Separate title per unit.