Turnover and Property Management
- At least 30% down payment before moving-in.
- Postdated checks covering the balance of the Total Contract Price must also be issued.
- The duly signed Contract to Sell / Deed of Absolute Sale and other pertinent documents must all be submitted.
- For units financed externally, a Letter of Guarantee (LOG) and Drawdown / Loan Take-out are needed.
If the buyer fails to inspect and accept the unit within the specified number of days (30 days) from the date of notice that the unit is ready for turnover, it shall be deemed that the buyer has automatically accepted the unit.
Acceptance by a Representative
If the registered buyer is not available on the scheduled turnover of unit, his/her duly authorized representative can accept the unit on his/her behalf. The representative must be designated by a duly notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA).
The unit turnover cannot be delayed on account of SPA’s availability schedule
Payment due dates are not related to actual construction and delivery dates.
Cancellations which go beyond allowed time of payment delay will still incur corresponding interest and penalties.
Alterations, upgrades and other changes to your unit may be done only after the unit has been turned over and is still subject to plans review of our Engineering and approval of our Property Management Office as stipulated in the Fit out Guidelines. Please note that some warranties may be voided by alterations.
REQUIREMENTS TO MOVE-IN
- Paid in Full
- All documents must be duly signed and submitted to ALHI. (contracts, Contract to Sell, Absolute Sale and other pertinent documents)
Not Fully Paid
- Letter of request to the Unit Owner’s Relation
- ALHI review and evaluation.
- Advise of management’s resolution.
PREPARATIONS FOR MOVING-IN
- Submit plans of improvement for approval.
- Once approved, pay the construction bond (PhP 100,000.00) prior to target repair /construction/renovation date.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee for Plans Review and Monitoring fee (PhP 10,000.00)
- Submit application form (include 2 ID photos) for temporary ID’s for contactors, relatives, caretakers or domestic helpers who will stay during the renovation process.
- IDs are valid for 6 months.
Required Fees and Deposits
- MERALCO Service Deposit for permanent power connection
- Real Property Tax (RPT) – client’s share
- Cash Bond for temporary power (if permanent power service is not yet available)
- Condominium Corporation Fees & Dues
Condominium Corporation Fees & Dues
- One time Joining / Membership Fee
- Monthly Association Dues
- Construction Bond for Fit-out (applicable for units that have been upgraded by their owners)
- Building Fire Insurance Share for the Common Areas Premium
- Real Property Tax of common areas
- Other Condominium Corporation assessments
PERMANENT POWER CONNECTION
- Proof of Ownership (CTS/DOAS or CCT)
- Duly accomplished MERALCO Application Form
- Duly signed MERALCO waiver
- Authorization Letter (if accomplished through representative)
ABOUT MOMENTUM PROPERTIES MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
Momentum Properties Management Corp. provides comprehensive and full property management and consultancy services covering all aspects ranging from Estate Management, Leasing and Facilities Management.
Built on the backbone of Anchor Land Holdings, Inc., the country’s fast growing player in the Real Estate Development Industry that specializes in developing sophisticated and luxurious residential condominiums, Momentum’s team of seasoned professionals will personally attend to your property and customize our services accordingly to suit the operations of your property.